Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Looking for help with something

For those using an RSS reader, here is today's post

Hey everyone, I know there has got to be someone out there who knows how to create customized art to place onto your UI. I have used the addon eepanels, and well I guess I just wasn't reading into it enough or something. What I want is to find a reader who knows how to do custom art on their UI and is willing to teach. I then will write about what I have learned and help any readers who are like me that want to learn but have no idea where to start. (large amounts of credit will of course be given). If you are interested in helping me with this project, shoot me an email at mikemage2@gmail.com

I look forward to learnign from one or more of you,
Valrot

3 comments:

  1. KGpanels is what you need. Once you start playing around with it you won't need much help.

    I don't use it anymore but afaik it's still current.

    Interested to see what you come up with

    - zupa

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I tried it, it always seemed like a change to eepanels, and not much else. I will take another look at it and see however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. youtube is your friend
    not that hard to use KG Panels
    *make a folder somewhere in your WoW directory and name it watever
    *put ur textures in that folder
    *in kg panles u will be able to load it on there

    its been awhile since ive used it but u should get the hang of it soon

    ReplyDelete