Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Up and Running!

Well I am back in business! My UI is back to it's old self again :) hooray for cleanliness. Now to get back to the addons...

Today I would like to feature a new addon that was just recently released. This addon takes a note from Microsoft word and allows you to see misspelled words when you are typing a message in chat? Doesn't seem like huge deal, but to those of us who are angered by their lack of spelling abilities (Like me) it is a great tool. You can find misspelled here.

3 comments:

  1. Nearly 2 weeks and no updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam I would like to apologize for that, I currently have a lot on my plate outside of WOW and blogging. I will have new updates coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, thanks for the bringing this great addon to my attention.

    ReplyDelete